A few Websites/pages/etc..
For education, information, advice, or support, etc..
Www.suboxone.com – this website, a MAT(medicated assisted treatment) brand, also offers great information for those struggling with opiate addiction, those contemplating using medicine for treatment, and will even give you names of reputable doctors in your area who offer a suboxone outpatient treatment plan for those patients who, after individual evaluation and research, decide that the outpatient program may be beneficial to you. Its free and easy to use and you don’t have to give your information on the web site to get any information or names of doctors for yourself.
- Not all opiate addiction patients are a good fit for this program, it depends on your individual chase and no two are exactly the same, so please don’t simply go into a program without getting professional advice first from either a licenced clinical physiologist, or a doctor specializing in addiction treatment.
My Facebook @madmom05
- https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline- amazing website with great tools and information
Extra Webs for you:
- http://www.easyread.drugabuse.gov/ -facts on drugs
- http://www.beckinsitiuteblog.org -How to find a Cog. Behavioral Therapist
- http://www.beckinstitute.org -Info on Cog. Behavioral Therapy
- http://www.locator.ap.org/ -Therapist Finder
- http://www.asam.org – American Society of Addiction Med page
- http://www.community.asam.org -Find addiction medicine professionals
- http://www.marc.ucla.edu – UCLA Mindful Awareness Research page
- http://www.harmreduction.org – Harm Reduction Coalition
If anyone has any suggestions for any resources that they believe I should list on my blog site fill out the form above and Ill review the resource and add it if it’s applicable to my site,